Monday, May 24, 2010

Dear Mirvac Shopping Centre

Dear Mirvac Shopping Centre,

I have had a really great idea for a contraption that I think you could use in your Broadway Shopping Centre. I think it would be an ace alternative to your leaf blower that your staff like to use on the outside ramp at one a.m. on Monday mornings. I live quite near that ramp so I have been able to closely observe the flaws with your leaf blower. First of all, it is very loud and it wakes up the neighbours (ie me). The essential problem is that a leaf blower is nothing more than a reverse vacuum cleaner. Vacuum cleaners are quite good machines so if you take the basic principle and make it go backwards then ... you're totally fucking it up. Anyway, here is a picture of a prototype that I have developed that I think you should consider using:



Give me the nod and I will swing it into production and you can have a 10% discount.

Thanks, Felix

3 comments:

Lady K said...

Amazing!!!! I think there is a market for this... You could go on the new inventors!

Felix for Zosia said...

I'm already thinking about my next invention... it's a smaller version of this one with a little scoop thing to collect the dust and stuff.

Brona said...

Please send your new invention to Birchgrove P.S. asap. Their leaf-blower man starts at 7am on the dot every school day.