Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Looking For Pics of Naked Simpson Sisters?

To those of you who are interested, we have experienced some technical difficulties while attempting to post naked photos of Hilton and Simpson sisters. In roughly chronological order, they are as follows:
1. Photos of Maggie and Lisa were rejected by the committe as apparently they are not the right Simpson sisters.
2. Although known in certain circles for my fabulous way with technology in general and the world wide interweb in particular, when I sticky-taped the pictures to my screen, they would not upload. must be something to do with the tower- we have terrible mobile phone reception here you know.
3. Technical difficulties #1 and #2 are fictional. There are no photos.
4. I was busy working on my thesis

No comments: