Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Who are Felix and Zosia?

Felix is my thesis and Zosia is my alter ego, alto ergo....
Basically, this blog is a chance for me to procrastinate. So obviously, whenever there are long and detailed posts, anyone who cares to read them (or perhaps just look at all those words for a second before turning to read the latest on a Hilton or Simpson sister) will know that I am not getting very much work done.
I'm trying to keep this first one brief so that I maintain at least a thin veil of scholarly integritity.

4 comments:

Juice Bar said...

I came across this blog after I googled 'naked hilton sister'. Please post pictures of naked Hilton sisters.

Felix for Zosia said...

DTM I know that you are saving lives and improving the world etc (yawn) as a human rights lawyer but you are WASTED in that capacity. WASTED!!!
I'm sure you will expect me to tell you to be a writer, but I think you should become an internet moderator.

Vyvyan said...

Why, welcome to hell. Otherwise known as the blogosphere. Commenting here is distracting me from blogging my struggles with the skirt I'm knitting at the moment.

Felix for Zosia said...

A- am pleased that my procrastination is inspiring others. Keep up the good (non)work