I am not sure, so am asking for viewer feedback, but here are some signs that I think are a bit worrying:
1. Earlier this week I went outside and freaked out when a bus drove past me, because I had forgotten what they were.
2. For two days in a row, I have been very excited getting dressed, because my underpants were fantastically colour-coordinated with my t-shirt.
3. In my list of post drafts, there are titles for posts like "Thesis is driving me crazy. Bored" but there is no content other than the title.
4. Yesterday I bought a dress instead of fruit and veg.
5. Had lunch with Brother and Sister yesterday, and ordered a sushi box. The entire time, I was thinking of that Robbie William's song "Rude Box'.
6. After having looked up 'shortening' and 'trans fat' on Wikipedia and discovering that shortening is trans fat and they are both BAD, have spent many hours pondering whether shortening as a substitute for gluten makes the biscuits I bought ok for my body or not.
7. I found this poll posed an interesting question, and considered filling it out:
What is your favourite Alfism from Home and Away?
Stone the flamin' crows
You flamin' galah
Keep your flamin' hair on
Strike me roan.
8. The reason I found the poll in the first place was because I thought the idea of Selma Blair playing Kim on an American Kath & Kim was worth reading about.