Monday, October 29, 2007

Small Effort - High Impact

Rather than agonise over a fabulous topic to post, and then spend hours refining the nuances of my writing style (my usual apporach to posting, I am sure y'all can tell) I am being a little lazy and just collecting some funny quotes to share. The first one isn't all that funny but I think my version of -Lo's name is (snaps to me), and she doesn't generally say really funny things, so this was the best I could come up with.

J to the 'ello:

"Men really disgust me if they don't have a nice smile, nice lips and nice teeth. They have too many disgusting habits, like scratching themselves all the time. And it's really weird how guys think that passing gas is the funniest thing in the world. They love to do that thing in front of girls and laugh about it."

Jessica Simpson:

“I think there's a difference between ditzy and dumb. Dumb is just not knowing. Ditzy is having the courage to ask!”

But our winner is clearly George W. These are all from THIS MONTH alone:

"My job is a decision-making job, and as a result, I make a lot of decisions."

"I got a lot of Ph.D.-types and smart people around me who come into the Oval Office and say, 'Mr. President, here's what's on my mind.' And I listen carefully to their advice. But having gathered the device, I decide, you know, I say, 'This is what we're going to do.'"

"You know, when you give a man more money in his pocket -- in this case, a woman more money in her pocket to expand a business, it -- they build new buildings. And when somebody builds a new building somebody has got to come and build the building. And when the building expanded it prevented additional opportunities for people to work."

This was last month but it's pretty special:

"All of us in America want there to be fairness when it comes to justice."

No comments: